|Days Since PB|
|Latest Run Date|
|Days Since Finished Run|
|Last Attempt Date|
|Days Since Last Attempt|
|First Run Date|
|Days Since First Run|
|Total Play Time|
|Start Reference Date||The oldest date to take attempts from in analysis.|
|End Reference Date||The latest date to take attempts from in analysis.|
|Timing Mode||Time comparison to display in the generated table.|
|Small Gap Time (ms)||Displayed like this|
|Medium Gap Time (ms)||Displayed like this|
|Large Gap Time (ms)||Displayed like this|
PB Split Time
PB Segment Time
Avg Segment Time
Best Segment Time
Best Segment Date
Resets During This Split
Resets Before Finishing Split
Most Recent Run At This Split
|Subsecond Accuracy||How many digits to display for fractional seconds.|
|Percentage Accuracy||How many digits of accuracy to display for percentages.|
|Remove Outliers from Average||Removes split times from averages that are significantly larger.|
- Make sure to adjust settings before dropping in a splits file.
|Link||Get a sharable link to the current analysis.|
- Exported data will match settings configured before original import.
|Section||Split Name||PB Split Time||PB Segment Time||Average Segment Time||Best Segment Time||Best Segment Time Date||Resets During This Split||Resets Before Finishing This Split||Most Recent Run At This Split|
|PB Date||PB Time||Attempts Before PB||Completed Runs Before PB|
- PB History is not currently shared when analysis is exported.
- Average times are calculated as a weighted average favoring more recent splits, algorithm based on LiveSplit's calculation.
- Attempt count may appear differently than in Livesplit if you have ever cleared your split history, or for other mysterious reasons still unknown.
- In cases where a split was skipped, and a reset happened in the next split, the reset will be attributed to the split that was skipped. There's really no way to know in that case.